I am Haruhisa Enomoto (榎本 悠久 in Japanese), a postdoc at Graduate School of Science, Osaka Metropolitan University in Japan.
Since April 2022, My e-mail address and affiliation has changed since the name of my university has changed.
New E-mail: henomoto [at] omu.ac.jp
(Old1: the35883 [at] osakafu-u.ac.jp, I cannot use this address!!!!)
(Old2 : m16009t [at] math.nagoya-u.ac.jp, I can still use and check this Nagoya e-mail address)
For more details, see CV.
- Representation theory of algebras (artin algebras, noetherian algebras)
- Homological algebra
- Auslander-Reiten theory (via functor categories)
- Quillen’s exact categories, extriangulated categories
- Subcategories of module categories (classifications, their properties as exact categories, and combinatorics of the poset of subcategories)
- $\tau$-tilting theory
- Combinatorial & computational aspects
JSPS Research Fellow (PD) at Osaka Metropolitan University. My host researcher is Yuya Mizuno.
- 2023-02-27: I gave a talk at Paris Algebra Seminar.
- 2023-02-03: New preprint Maximal self-orthogonal modules and a new generalization of tilting modules, and add some related problems to Problem.
- 2022-11-22: I added a counter-example of a Problem about the lattice-theoretical characterization of the lattice of torsion classes, and add a small Program used to find it.
- 2022-09-10: AR quiver calculator is now (probably) supported on Mac!
- 2022-08-31: New preprint Image-extension-closed subcategories of module categories of hereditary algebras (with A. Sakai)!
- 2022-08-13: Major update on AR quiver calculator!. Now this can compute various subcats (torsion classes, wide subcats, ICE-closed,…) and their Ext-projectives from your AR quiver visually!
- 2022-08-08: New preprint Grothendieck monoids of extriangulated categories (with S. Saito)!
- 2022-06-03: Add Representation theory of algebra in Lean to program.
- 2022-05-16: My e-mail and affiliation has changed! since the name of my university has changed.
- 2021-08-07: I added Problem page, where I raise some questions which I’m interested in but which I can’t solve. This page will be updated ocasionally.