Since April 2022, My e-mail address and affiliation has changed since the name of my university has changed.
New E-mail: henomoto [at] omu.ac.jp
(Old1: email@example.com, I will not be able to use this address in the near future)
(Old2 : m16009t [at] math.nagoya-u.ac.jp, I can still use and check this Nagoya e-mail address)
For more details, see CV.
- Representation theory of algebras (artin algebras, noetherian algebras)
- Homological algebra
- Auslander-Reiten theory (via functor categories)
- Quillen’s exact categories, extriangulated categories
- Subcategories of module categories (classifications and their properties as exact categories)
- $\tau$-tilting theory
- Combinatorial & computational aspects
- 2022-05-16: My e-mail and affiliation has changed! since the name of my university has changed.
- 2022-03-20: I gave a talk The lattice of wide subcategories.
- 2022-01-22: I gave a talk Exact-categorical properties of subcategories of abelian categories.
- Rigid ICE in quiver paper, JHP in exact cat paper were accepted, and update some bibliography.
- New preprint on arXiv! From the lattice of torsion classes to the posets of wide subcategories and ICE-closed subcategories
- I gave a flash talk on the above paper.
- 2021-11-17: My Monobrick paper was accepted and published.
- 2021-09-24: Updated Problem page (this page will be updated occasionally).
- 2021-09-08: I gave a talk Some classes of subcategories of module categories: classifications and the relation between them.
- 2021-08-24: Updated AR quiver calculator to ver 0.2.0 (computations for triangulated categories added).
- 2021-08-21: I add a program AR quiver calculator, which computes the dimension of Hom from the inputted Auslander-Reiten quiver.
- 2021-08-07: I added Problem page, where I raise some questions which I’m interested in but which I can’t solve.
- 2021-07-28: I uploaded videos of the talk below, including an introductory video to my program tors_lattice.
- 2021-07-26: I gave a talk Computing various objects of an algebra from the poset of torsion classes.
- 2021-07-20: Add “The lattice of torsion classes in SageMath” to SageMath codes page.
- 2021-06-24: ICE-closed subcats and wide $\tau$-tilting paper (jt with A. Sakai) was published.
- 2021-06-11: Schur implies abelian was published
- 2021-04-12: Update E-mail
- 2021-04-05: Update my affiliation and Extriangulated structure paper was published.
- 2021-03-18: Add new preprint Intervals of s-torsion pairs in extriangulated categories with negative first extensions (jt with T. Adachi and M. Tsukamoto).
- 2021-02-18: Update Notes on Cohen-Macaualy orders (Japanese).
- 2021-01-24: Add “StringApplet to SageMath converter” to SageMath codes page.
- 2021-01-23: Make SageMath codes page, and add “kappa map in Sage”.
- 2021-01-17: Bruhat inversion paper was published.